Why should you attend the CIOB Annual Conference?
There are great many reasons to attend this outstanding event, the largest held by the CIOB this year. In addition to the huge array of outstanding speakers at this event you can:
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to get your views across and join discussions which can shape the industry.
- Engage with senior industry figures and other CIOB members.
- Network with the industry’s top influencers and the next generation of leaders.
- Engage with CIOB CEO Paul Nash, First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones, Mark Farmer, CERO of the Cast Consultancy, Susannah Nichol MBE, Chief Executive of Build UK and Patrick Flaherty Chief Executive of AECOM and many other top influencers in global construction.
- Learn about smart cities, leading infrastructure projects, exceptional buildings and construction techniques and processes.
- Contribute to your CPD (Continuing Professional Development) with our CPD programme featuring 9 individual speakers.
- Learn which skills challenges are facing construction and the innovative initiatives out there putting some clients and employers ahead of the game.
- Enjoy yourself! – this conference has a huge amount of knowledge and experience and future developments packed into just one day. But you’ll also have opportunities to relax, meet with like-minded individuals in your industry, collaborate, hear new ideas and validate or change your perspectives.